Comments

cazza: don't agree with the comments at all (1 year, 3 months ago)

Head Teacher: A* (1 year, 11 months ago)

Orlando: Fixed do it is then. That can only be C, right? (2 years ago)

JonBob: @Orlando: In context it did work, which is how I managed it, but I think it's a stretch to require the relationship between two different groups in order to decode items. I understood what you were going for, anyway, so it's no big deal!

FYI "do" is the first note in a diatonic scale, and "la" is the sixth. So in C Major, "do" is C and "la" is A, but in G Major, "do" is G and "la" is E. The alternative system, "fixed do," is indeed used but generally not in the UK or US. (2 years ago)

ThinksTwice: Fun!
(2 years ago)

Orlando: JonBob. Don't know much about musical notation but dictionaries mention A and C in relation to la and do. Quibble with them. In any case, do follows two notes after la so, in the context of this grid, what else could they represent? (2 years ago)

JonBob: I like the gimmick, and managed 10/10 with educated guessing. Will quibble that "la" and "do" refer to positions on a scale, but that scale doesn't have to start at C. (2 years ago)

Ian: Nice grid, all falls into place once you work out the theme. (2 years ago)

FirstGofer: Nicely done... and you succeeded! (2 years ago)

Andy P: That was pretty cool, a little different from the normal style, but not in a bad way. I got 10/10 but I had to think all the way. (2 years ago)

Mister Tom: You succeeded. Easy as... (2 years ago)

AvalancheMC: The connections are obvious to establish, but a little troublesome to connect. An easy board. 10/10 (2 years ago)

Orlando: Yet another attempt to design an easy grid. If this gets rated as hard, I'll give up. (2 years ago)