Comments about all grids

Rocinante @ #59212: Nicely done! Enjoyed this, thanks. (32 minutes ago)

starfairy @ #59238: Oh, very nice! (Again) Ty (1 hour, 21 minutes ago)

starfairy @ #59240: 🤣 Good stuff. Only sorted one group in the time. Ty (1 hour, 32 minutes ago)

starfairy @ #59241: Love a theme. Ty (1 hour, 43 minutes ago)

SF7 @ #59232: Nice! Haven't heard of any of the ones in the road category so didnt get that but I like the grid! (2 hours, 13 minutes ago)

SF7 @ #59241: Not for me, its all the same so a bit boring tbh - mix the groups up! (2 hours, 17 minutes ago)

Freddgar @ #59232: Well worked. 10s all round. Thanks for posting. (3 hours, 31 minutes ago)

Freddgar @ #59240: Well put together. Spotted the plot, but as per Hamburger couldn't solve the wall. Easy after the reveal. You win 10/4 Thanks for posting. (3 hours, 36 minutes ago)

Freddgar @ #59241: Very good grid, well put together. Easy(ish) when you spot the plot, which I didn't till after the reveal. You win 10/6 Thanks for posting (3 hours, 44 minutes ago)

Stephen @ #59217: Just allow "synonyms" on its own for a question like the penetrate one. Very annoying when you fail to guess the arbitrarily chosen word(s). (4 hours, 52 minutes ago)

Enzed @ #59241: Quite easy but good fun (5 hours, 10 minutes ago)

David @ #59231: I liked the REM/Rem red herring. High quality, fiendishly difficult. (5 hours, 27 minutes ago)

Hamburger @ #59240: I sensed the theme but couldn't nail it. Cheers. (6 hours, 49 minutes ago)

Plod @ #59238: Fun (7 hours, 46 minutes ago)

Plod @ #59237: Nice (7 hours, 54 minutes ago)

Nighteyes @ #59218: Loved the "best" line. (8 hours, 21 minutes ago)

Plod @ #59228: Nice (9 hours, 56 minutes ago)

spoon @ #59128: I put "band of brothers" for the 'private' one and got credit for some reason lol (9 hours, 58 minutes ago)

Nathan @ #415: trash füking puzzel (10 hours, 55 minutes ago)

Risk @ #59122: Fun grid (11 hours, 10 minutes ago)

DutchAndWorried @ #59172: Good grid. Couple of nice red herrings in there. 10/10 though and a fine start to the night! (11 hours, 20 minutes ago)

Tim @ #59228: good fun (12 hours, 9 minutes ago)

nait @ #28219: found this one super easy actually, 2:01 left. potato herrings only thing that tripped me up, surprised so many people never heard of a smokey eye! (14 hours, 34 minutes ago)

SF7 @ #59168: Fire of London 1666, hastings 1066, alexander arnold plays for liverpool and wears number 66, Route 66 famous road in america 13 people at last supper 12 disciples and jesus?, 13 reasons why is a netflix show, 13 subdivisions in canada, friday 13th, 5 pillars of islam, 5 senses, 5 golden rings in the xmas song, jackson 5 100 blasts of shofar (unsure about that one), there's 100 senators in the US senate i think, £100 note in Scottish circulation, 9.58secs is the world record for the 100 metres i think... (14 hours, 38 minutes ago)

SF7 @ #59219: nice, some good red herrings in there and nice variety (14 hours, 42 minutes ago)

Elizabeth @ #59057: (15 hours, 14 minutes ago)

Elizabeth @ #59057: very good - nearly got it all - like your style with "hidden" items (15 hours, 14 minutes ago)

Elizabeth @ #59055: enjoyed this but please allow "places to eat" - (are they really restaurants?) (16 hours, 8 minutes ago)

Elizabeth @ #59168: I agree - liked the ideas and got my confetti, but had to guess the Scottish note row - no idea about others included (which senators? etc) (16 hours, 12 minutes ago)

Kumquat @ #59213: very nice! (16 hours, 30 minutes ago)

Phil @ #59223: Like the Office one :) (16 hours, 30 minutes ago)

Daniel Caprera @ #59172: Fun quiz - I feel like there are maybe two typos (unless you're thinking of different musicians) it's spelled Oates not Oats, and it's Pepa not Pepper (16 hours, 36 minutes ago)

SF7 @ #59204: (17 hours, 9 minutes ago)

SF7 @ #59204: Good! Nice and easy. Full marks in 45 seconds is one of my best results I've had so I'll take it! (17 hours, 9 minutes ago)

Dani @ #45794: Ich würde auch bei der "ergo" Zeile sowas wie "Konjunktionen" oder "Begründungen" oder irgend sowas gelten lassen. (17 hours, 21 minutes ago)

bigz @ #58843: Those are Anglicized or Americanized spellings of German style sausages, so, I think the spellings are OK. Diss, on the other hand, needs a 2nd S to become a verb. (19 hours, 30 minutes ago)

David @ #59184: Love the deeply grownup name. Respect. (19 hours, 40 minutes ago)

Langers @ #59204: Nice grid - good red herrings! (21 hours, 5 minutes ago)

Tilly @ #59204: ditto (21 hours, 47 minutes ago)

chris @ #59204: Excellent grid (22 hours, 10 minutes ago)

SF7 @ #59208: Took me a while to get what was going on but got there in the end! I still prefer grids that have variety between the groups but this was still a good test - thanks! (22 hours, 13 minutes ago)

SF7 @ #59210: Also typed pyramid instead of triangle but the main issue is 19, 1999 and 1985 are allsongs and albums so are interchangeable - impossible to solve at that point! (22 hours, 17 minutes ago)

Tilly @ #59208: happy with my 3/10 (22 hours, 22 minutes ago)

JerseySusanna @ #59208: Thanks again, Hamburger. One of my favourite grids and got it with enough spare time left to figure out the last connection. (22 hours, 31 minutes ago)

Pamela Douglas @ #59204: good! (22 hours, 59 minutes ago)

Stephen @ #59210: Tough but fair! Also I typed pyramid numbers instead of triangle numbers. :\ (23 hours, 5 minutes ago)

Pamela Douglas @ #59115: nice one (23 hours, 30 minutes ago)

Kumquat @ #59212: Beautiful! (23 hours, 53 minutes ago)

barry womble @ #59212: Easy but excellent, thanks. (1 day ago)

Rocinante @ #59186: Enjoyed this, thanks. Loved the Franc etc line...great misdirection! (1 day ago)

HumanTeapot @ #59209: Hat (1 day ago)

Tat @ #59183: Excellent (1 day, 1 hour ago)

barry womble @ #59204: Great easy grid. 5 stars. (1 day, 1 hour ago)

barry womble @ #59208: Amazing grid. One of the best ever. Thanks! (1 day, 1 hour ago)

Ag @ #59208: Nice grid. Something different. (1 day, 1 hour ago)

Ace @ #58843: @frank it was the "liverwurst" to which I was referring, actually. (1 day, 2 hours ago)

Freddgar @ #59184: They are all primates. Good grid other than that. 10s all round. Thanks for posting. (1 day, 3 hours ago)

Plod @ #59202: Rightio, will do (1 day, 3 hours ago)

Freddgar @ #59202: Not too difficult. Maybe allow acronyms 10s all round Thanks for posting (1 day, 3 hours ago)

Freddgar @ #59208: Excellent grid, great fun to play. Had to reload, so probably took me 5 minutes. 10s all round. Thanks for posting. (1 day, 4 hours ago)

Stephen @ #59202: Agree with Georgia. "Text and SMS abbreviations" rather than "internet abbreviations" seems outdated to me. (1 day, 5 hours ago)

Stephen @ #59184: Lost a point to the monkey category because I typed "primates". :\ (1 day, 5 hours ago)

frank @ #42399: bad puzzle for the same reason as others have mentioned. puzzles should have one solution (or it should accept both). This would be like doing a sudoku but then being judged as wrong when the author left multiple solutions as valid. (1 day, 5 hours ago)

frank @ #58843: agree with ace: should have the word knack. That said, the whole point of the difficulty of this one is that the categories all overlap. (1 day, 5 hours ago)

Stephen @ #59201: Gardening tools was far too easy. Didn't like "synonyms for group", too... generic, I guess? (1 day, 5 hours ago)

AMX @ #59205: Nice! (1 day, 6 hours ago)

Georgia @ #59157: Great wall, and as Freddgar said, I learned a new word aswell! (1 day, 6 hours ago)

spburstein78 @ #59207: Please ignore this grid, it is an accidental copy. (1 day, 6 hours ago)

Anne @ #39823: This is about knowledge so not knowing about Pokemon is no excuse to bash it. You failed. The rest of us fail all the time. Live with it (1 day, 8 hours ago)

Anne @ #8619: Maybe shut up about it being too easy. If people think it's hard accept that and stop whining (1 day, 8 hours ago)

Georgia @ #59188: Nice wall! A whole range of knowledge required :) Was the perfect combination of me and and my boyfriend's knowledge. (1 day, 8 hours ago)

Georgia @ #59202: Surprisingly I got two groups and two connections despite being from the UK! Perhaps quite specific for a certain country. For one connection you may want to include "slang" or "internet" generally :) (1 day, 8 hours ago)

Ethel Q @ #59157: Fun - thanks! (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Hamburger @ #59202: Pretty cool. (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Nothing ‘ace’ about Ace @ #234: What a load of unfathomable miscellanea. Yet, ‘Ace’ has the audacity to be unrelentingly obnoxious in their comments on others’ grids. YAWN. (1 day, 10 hours ago)

Nora @ #59195: very clever (1 day, 10 hours ago)

Plod @ #59151: Smart TY! (1 day, 10 hours ago)

Nora @ #59188: hail to the victors (1 day, 10 hours ago)

Nora @ #59181: sexy writer (1 day, 10 hours ago)

DutchAndWorried @ #59115: That was a very good grid. Didn't get the last two groups, the Medway and the Severn set, but overall a good brain teaser. 6/10 (1 day, 11 hours ago)

bigz @ #58810: Ditto from me on OS X. Northern, nickname or club name or something niche? (1 day, 11 hours ago)

lorelei @ #59192: davud cannot make a quiz to sabe his life that is why he is failing my class right now the biy must strart doing his current events on time! (1 day, 11 hours ago)

Nighteyes @ #59179: For & four are not homophones, neither are where & wear. (1 day, 12 hours ago)

Jackie Llllll @ #10577: Very easy grid, did in 32 seconds first go (1 day, 12 hours ago)

Freddgar @ #59180: Nice and easy straightforward grid 10s all round Thanks for posting (1 day, 14 hours ago)

Elizabeth @ #59151: clever but categories seem too obscure for me (1 day, 15 hours ago)

Alexander Krah @ #59120: I put Christianity as an answer for the one that says Catholicism. I think you should accept christianity. (1 day, 15 hours ago)

Dawgs @ #58763: I really liked the Pokemon types red herring (1 day, 16 hours ago)

Dawgs @ #58777: Should "restaurant" have deserved credit? (1 day, 16 hours ago)

Dawgs @ #59128: "couch" deserves credit (1 day, 16 hours ago)

Gangster Gnu-o @ #59119: The mighty Gangster Gnu-o crushed this grid in a measley 21 seconds. The raging intellect on display here was not stumped by your attempted red herrings, a good effort regardless though. (1 day, 16 hours ago)

Jane @ #59168: Interesting grid but I would have liked more detail in the answers. Any chance you could explain them more fully? (1 day, 16 hours ago)

Fred @ #59166: A small typo that's off-putting... HIll should be Hill. Nice work otherwise! (1 day, 17 hours ago)

quodlibet @ #59163: Tricky! (1 day, 17 hours ago)

BinDipper @ #59115: Quality grid (1 day, 17 hours ago)

JonBob @ #59119: Easy but great. @BexyLou I see that the term does exist, but "Grandmother" isn't in extremely widespread use in that context so it didn't offend me. (1 day, 17 hours ago)

DutchAndWorried @ #59157: Cracking grid, Hadders. You're good at this! Got two out of four groups, and once the other two resolved when I ran out of guesses, I got the four connections. (1 day, 17 hours ago)

Ace @ #59162: Very poor. How many four-letter words are there? Two balls in different groups. Pencil group is all wrong, pen doesn't belong there and it should be spelt 'lead'. (1 day, 18 hours ago)

Jim @ #59162: Oh brother, this guy stinks! (1 day, 18 hours ago)

Freddgar @ #59157: Very good, got the lot then looked up what Perigean meant. Well I never, learnt something new. 10s all round. Thanks for posting. (1 day, 18 hours ago)

By default only the most recent 100 comments are displayed. Display all.