Comments about all grids

Freddgar @ #63892: Nice and easy grid 10s all round Thanks for posting (1 hour, 56 minutes ago)

SF7 @ #63899: Good grid, i liked it! Confetti for me so im in a good mood (2 hours, 29 minutes ago)

Mr. Ruth @ #63741: Every day's a school day it seems. (3 hours, 27 minutes ago)

bigz @ #63554: Mixing up Spanish with French. SEIZE is a French number. SeiZure is English. SeiSure does not exist in this uninverse. (4 hours, 40 minutes ago)

me @ #186: Good one. Some were easy but the fly one took a while... (4 hours, 50 minutes ago)

me @ #24111: Well constructed, but a bit nerdy and some clues were guesswork due to obscurity. (4 hours, 59 minutes ago)

me @ #46544: OK but never heard of a bat ray (5 hours, 7 minutes ago)

me @ #50900: Very poor - way too obscure (5 hours, 14 minutes ago)

Kitty @ #63878: Fun and funny TY! (I think I've heard Rusher pronounced just like this). (5 hours, 30 minutes ago)

Freddgar @ #63883: Nice and easy grid, good theme. 10s all round Thanks for posting (5 hours, 38 minutes ago)

Kitty @ #63891: Nice one, enjoyed it - couldn't get the connection for the Walking group but otherwise much fun! (5 hours, 38 minutes ago)

Mark Norman @ #63887: Final group also works by changing first letter to a P. Great grid, though. More please! (5 hours, 48 minutes ago)

EmmyDeter @ #51919: Bon mur. Très dur mais très sympa. (6 hours, 45 minutes ago)

Ragman @ #63887: Third group also works for letter A (6 hours, 46 minutes ago)

EmmyDeter @ #51921: Pas mal du tout. Attention à ne pas oublier d'indiquer le thème des connections, et pas seulement les détails. (6 hours, 50 minutes ago)

EmmyDeter @ #63890: Sorry guys I accidently put a French grid in the English category, and it looks like there's no way to edit that. (6 hours, 58 minutes ago)

EmmyDeter @ #57191: Waw c'est vraiment un excellent mur, bravo ! (7 hours, 1 minute ago)

EmmyDeter @ #57206: Ton mur est vraiment chouette, mais si je puis me permettre trois catégories sur quatre reposent sur des mots/expressions. C'est bien de varier. (7 hours, 12 minutes ago)

EmmyDeter @ #61568: Un très chouette mur, intelligent et trouvable sans être trop facile. (7 hours, 16 minutes ago)

George @ #63886: Never in a million years (8 hours, 14 minutes ago)

George @ #63884: Nice one. (8 hours, 25 minutes ago)

troemyd @ #63877: Need to add a few more similar words for the mammals answer (9 hours, 12 minutes ago)

GP @ #63878: Very fun, nice one (11 hours, 42 minutes ago)

JerseySusanna @ #63878: Thank you, JustForFun - loved it, more perrrrlease?! (12 hours, 5 minutes ago)

just @ #63878: That's annoying PeteC85, shouldn't happen. Take the point! (12 hours, 28 minutes ago)

PeteC85 @ #63878: I put authoritarian leaders for the relevant group and it rejected it, despite authoritarian being in the explanation, worth adding this. Otherwise, enjoyed this, bit different. (12 hours, 54 minutes ago)

RMP @ #63864: Literally made me smile! Did it with 1 second to spare. Very neat. (12 hours, 57 minutes ago)

Tilly @ #63878: fun (12 hours, 59 minutes ago)

josh @ #63836: Amazing!!!!! Fred is a twat who doesn't understand how to have a good time. What a helmet (13 hours, 17 minutes ago)

Tino @ #63773: Great selection, really tricky too! (13 hours, 37 minutes ago)

Ian @ #63864: Enjoyed this grid. (14 hours, 9 minutes ago)

Ian @ #63864: Enjoyed this grid. (14 hours, 10 minutes ago)

b @ #63841: Hard-boiled fiction. Never heard of it. Noir fiction : that too. Spoilt an otherwise good grid (14 hours, 26 minutes ago)

b @ #63845: Tortuous is not a synonym for curved, nor is twisted. I grouped them OK, but your group answer is inaccurate. A walking stick does not have a curve in it; it has a full bend, so that is a silly group. I've marked you down on quality (14 hours, 31 minutes ago)

GP @ #63863: Good! Nice mix. (15 hours, 13 minutes ago)

GP @ #63876: A bit too tricky for me (15 hours, 32 minutes ago)

GP @ #63867: Very good! (15 hours, 37 minutes ago)

GP @ #63872: Fun, but too hard for me! (15 hours, 39 minutes ago)

GP @ #63869: Very fun (15 hours, 54 minutes ago)

Hamburger @ #63864: This is good. (18 hours, 29 minutes ago)

muffin @ #63799: love the jumping :) (18 hours, 36 minutes ago)

Bob Dole @ #63821: Loved it, thanks! Bob Dole approves. (18 hours, 36 minutes ago)

muffin @ #63870: hahaha i'm dumb :) (18 hours, 38 minutes ago)

Bob Dole @ #63864: Excellent! Bob Dole approves. (18 hours, 41 minutes ago)

Spikethecat @ #63869: Great grid. Thumbs up. Good crossovers. :-) (19 hours, 9 minutes ago)

Spikethecat @ #63867: Good crossovers. Great grid. Thanks :-) (19 hours, 12 minutes ago)

Spikethecat @ #63824: Your best grid so far. Thanks for posting :-) (21 hours, 31 minutes ago)

Spikethecat @ #63826: Loved this! Thanks :-) (21 hours, 34 minutes ago)

Spikethecat @ #63864: Very educational especially the gonzo line. Thanks :-) Good red herrings too. (21 hours, 47 minutes ago)

mal @ #63838: Doesn't really work: you have one plural bird as a red herring, with 3 single ones (22 hours, 43 minutes ago)

Tyler @ #44405: Johnny. I agree, I'm 72 and even I got all the Johns. Guessed most of the rest, but hey ho, still got 10/10. Good grid, thanks for posting. (1 day, 1 hour ago)

Tyler @ #14499: Johnny. I agree, I'm 72 and even I got all the Johns. Guessed most of the rest, but hey ho, still got 10/10. Good grid, thanks for posting. (1 day, 1 hour ago)

Tyler @ #38844: I typed in Draw and was told it was incorrect, would help to know how much needs to be typed, normally a single word is acceptable! Otherwise a good puzzle! (1 day, 1 hour ago)

Dave @ #63844: Bit miffed I wasn't allowed "making flour" for the wheat one! (1 day, 2 hours ago)

Gorgon @ #61559: technically it's grande dame, but good grid, i always miss the ones with hidden words (1 day, 3 hours ago)

Graham @ #63854: Really good grid Thanks for making it (1 day, 6 hours ago)

Dev @ #63837: What is Green Packers? (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Dev @ #63845: Groups 'Curved' and 'Things with a Curve' too similar for my liking. (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Joni @ #63791: Really good grid. And interesting…. Thank you CinemaGrids (1 day, 11 hours ago)

psnchito @ #63462: me csgo en sus muertos (1 day, 13 hours ago)

Fred @ #63836: Extremely poor (1 day, 14 hours ago)

Fred @ #63826: Extremely enjoyable! (1 day, 14 hours ago)

Jack Stotler @ #51429: The saxaphone is actually a woodwind instrument and is not a part of the brass family. If you wouldn't mind changing that one to a Trombone or an instrument that is actually in the Brass family, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :D (1 day, 14 hours ago)

hmucha @ #25921: For red, I wish "award" was good enough (1 day, 18 hours ago)

GP @ #63826: Too clever for me (1 day, 19 hours ago)

GP @ #63834: Nice one, fun (1 day, 19 hours ago)

GP @ #63837: Nice one, thanks for sharing! (1 day, 21 hours ago)

Ghost Poo @ #63837: Should've been a cowboy (1 day, 21 hours ago)

Ant @ #63799: Very nice, thank you (1 day, 22 hours ago)

Wordy @ #63831: RMP, these are symbols seen publicly, anyone can google it. (1 day, 22 hours ago)

RMP @ #63831: I think it is slightly cheating to include information from a literal secret society which non-members cannot know. (1 day, 22 hours ago)

mal @ #63799: The ''jumping'' category is poor and lets down a decent grid (1 day, 23 hours ago)

Tom @ #63826: Clever, but easy once you work out what's going on. (1 day, 23 hours ago)

nighttime @ #5600: @Keith: Those are not misspellings - Baysun is a city in Uzbekistan; Tems is a singer-songwriter. (2 days, 1 hour ago)

dollymix @ #63823: It's a little misleading to put Chevy Chase's first name alongside three surnames. Also, "Guinness" is spelled wrong. (2 days, 1 hour ago)

Nivag @ #63815: I really messed this up. I must have been too tired. Nesh should also have been mesh. (2 days, 1 hour ago)

anvil @ #63805: Please, no more palindromes! As soon as I see racecar or kayak, I know the palindromes are back!! (2 days, 2 hours ago)

anvil @ #63820: Good grid, though the frost line aren't really all synonyms of each other. Frost is a noun (unless you're icing a cake in the US). The rest are verbs meaning to cool. (2 days, 2 hours ago)

Fish @ #63808: Thought there were words ending with men's names there, wasted to much time trying to find the fourth name XD (2 days, 2 hours ago)

Fish @ #63812: Les Dennis (uncertain) made me laugh (2 days, 2 hours ago)

gridlington @ #34186: Tom, there was an accidental g added to "son" on the answer panel, but that should have been obvious as the answers were all explained in longhand. A clothespin is the American version of what the English call a clothes peg. (2 days, 2 hours ago)

gridlington @ #63824: Very good - some nice red herrings in there too! (2 days, 3 hours ago)

Jesus @ #63802: Suffering through this grid is worse than being crucified (2 days, 3 hours ago)

Jesus @ #63806: A bit too obscure in general (2 days, 3 hours ago)

Jesus @ #63792: You've done it again, SugarPi (2 days, 3 hours ago)

John @ #30573: A lot of these are technically not "points," but other units of scorekeeping. Golf, for example, tracks strokes, not points. Baseball tracks runs, not points. (2 days, 4 hours ago)

Fred @ #63812: (2 days, 4 hours ago)

dollymix @ #63793: "Green lentils" are a common variety of lentil so it seems like that and bean are interchangeable. You might want to swap "lentil" for "peanut" or something. (2 days, 5 hours ago)

dangalf @ #63756: Fun!! (2 days, 6 hours ago)

Mark Norman @ #63791: Great grid! More please! (2 days, 6 hours ago)

b @ #58197: I don't know the shop All Saints, and identical clues doesn't work terribly well. Only OK. (2 days, 7 hours ago)

b @ #63068: Very easy (2 days, 7 hours ago)

RMP @ #63815: I think Pool is a typo or a mistake. There is no town of that name. (2 days, 7 hours ago)

PeteC85 @ #63738: That was difficult! Thanks, managed 7/10. (2 days, 8 hours ago)

Wordy @ #63808: I will add it, when you know you are right, just add he point. (2 days, 11 hours ago)

Jane @ #63808: Nice grid, but I lost out on 10 points because I put “angry” instead of “cross”! Any chance you could allow a bit more flexibility there? (2 days, 11 hours ago)

RMP @ #63811: You need to expand acceptable answers for the Penthouse row to include the root of the words (2 days, 12 hours ago)

b @ #63784: Just to leave the final letter off four colours is a bit tame really, isn't it. Then the crimson group : they are not synonyms for red, they are different shades of red. Sorry, but I've marked you down. (2 days, 12 hours ago)

b @ #63765: Quite good, but I think you spoilt it by allowing "beet or beat". Would be better with four beats. (2 days, 13 hours ago)

b @ #63763: I've heard of the man in the moon but the rest of that group are complete nonsense in my book. (2 days, 13 hours ago)

By default only the most recent 100 comments are displayed. Display all.