Comments about all grids

Fam @ #52455: Really? People actually get these? All I could think of is ‘we don’t need another hero’ and K. Nul points, even with the grid resolved. (1 minute ago)

William F @ #52456: Bit much mate (16 minutes ago)

NYC NY Commercial moving companies @ #51130: Fantastic working day quite good web site!! Guy .. Great .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your Website and go ahead and take feeds also? I’m glad to hunt out various valuable facts proper below while in the post, we need produce added strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . (16 minutes ago)

ルー @ #52455: Really tough. Only got the K connection. (30 minutes ago)

WVPuzzler @ #52425: Got two groups, and whoosh on the rest, but it's fun to learn. Thanks for the grid! (1 hour, 9 minutes ago)

NYC NY long distance moving companies @ #51100: It’s hard to obtain knowledgeable people today With this distinct subject matter, however you audio such as you really know what you’re referring to! Thanks (1 hour, 15 minutes ago)

WVPuzzler @ #52383: Very nice grid, got some of the clues, but couldn't put them together. Thanks! (1 hour, 26 minutes ago)

louie @ #52207: to hard (1 hour, 31 minutes ago)

WVPuzzler @ #52455: Devilishly tricky, but managed 7/10, the 1000 group stumped me. Thanks for the grid! (1 hour, 33 minutes ago)

WVPuzzler @ #52280: Nice, I like missing vowels, my best round on the show most times. Thanks for posting! (1 hour, 43 minutes ago)

WVPuzzler @ #52280: Nice, I like missing vowels, my best round on the show most times. Thanks for posting! (1 hour, 45 minutes ago)

Dogma @ #52456: Very good. Quite tricky, even though one group stuck out because it was all shorter, single words. (2 hours, 24 minutes ago)

paul @ #52430: Great! Even though I didn't see the connection for the last group, even though I go to LOTF all the time! Now I'm hungry .... (3 hours, 16 minutes ago)

eBarnz @ #52407: Lots of fun, I wish there was a way to warn us these would be sequences not groups! (4 hours, 5 minutes ago)

Kendall Henley @ #44751: Howdy! This can be sort of off topic but I would like some assistance from an established blog. Could it be very hard to put in place your own personal blog? I’m not very techincal but I'm able to figure items out pretty fast. I’m contemplating earning my own but I’m unsure where by to get started on. Do you have any details or recommendations? Many many thanks probduo.se/map2.php svart kl?¤nning fest (5 hours, 42 minutes ago)

bloss @ #52407: I worked it out, but it took me the WHOLE TIME. Thank you! (5 hours, 44 minutes ago)

david A garcia @ #52407: Worthy of Only Connect! Great job! (6 hours, 51 minutes ago)

NYC NY Moving companies @ #51989: Greetings! Extremely useful tips in this unique post! It's the very little adjustments that will make the greatest adjustments. Many thanks a good deal for sharing! (7 hours, 27 minutes ago)

haywood @ #52450: Didn't get any, but should have as they were tough but gettable. Conclusion: good grid (8 hours, 28 minutes ago)

haywood @ #52433: Haha you had me going down the road of bra sizes (8 hours, 40 minutes ago)

haywood @ #52425: I don't understand that line either, except for time magazine and time machine, but time precedes those words not the other way around. Otherwise good grid though. (8 hours, 46 minutes ago)

Aleida German @ #50050: I'll at once snatch your rss as I can not to find youre-mail subscription link or newsletter company. Does one’ve any?Kindly let me acknowledge so as that I could subscribe.Thanks. (9 hours, 38 minutes ago)

JayDee @ #52453: The person who did this grid is a massive cunt (9 hours, 48 minutes ago)

Fam @ #52447: But that’s because numbers not letters are your strong point ;) Good idea for a grid. I got nothing. (10 hours, 23 minutes ago)

George @ #52453: Brilliant grid. Just the right level and some good red herrings (10 hours, 28 minutes ago)

Fam @ #52428: Being Australian would help for this one (10 hours, 36 minutes ago)

Rik @ #8355: Really liked the _pan category. Even looking at them together I couldn't get it. As a result, couldn't get Wings out of the McCartney bands. (10 hours, 37 minutes ago)

Fam @ #52436: Nice grid (10 hours, 46 minutes ago)

Rik @ #44363: Spent so long trying to find a hidden Middle-Eastern country and ran out of time. (10 hours, 55 minutes ago)

Rik @ #15859: 7/10...all except the connection for the music group. Great wall, lots of good red herrings. (11 hours, 2 minutes ago)

Ant @ #52407: Very entertaining, 5*. Thank you :) (12 hours, 20 minutes ago)

phd access @ #50043: Fantastic browse, Good site, the place did u come up with the knowledge on this putting up? I have go through some of the articles or blog posts on your web site now, and I actually like your model. Many thanks a million and remember to keep up the powerful work (12 hours, 30 minutes ago)

Ant @ #52445: Nice grid, thank you (12 hours, 32 minutes ago)

Ant @ #52449: You should probably also accept snl cast members for the african american comedians group. (12 hours, 38 minutes ago)

Ant @ #52447: None of the number in the character length group have four letters. (12 hours, 44 minutes ago)

Freeway @ #52443: good one (13 hours, 41 minutes ago)

Freeway @ #52445: good one (13 hours, 46 minutes ago)

Brodie Daluz @ #52361: Hi, Certainly this put up is in truth pleasant and I have realized great deal of points from it about blogging. thanks (13 hours, 52 minutes ago)

bigz @ #52097: Also, before an attack or battle, not just a crime (14 hours, 4 minutes ago)

LEEM @ #52442: great puzzle! (14 hours, 23 minutes ago)

poop @ #52304: your mother doesnt love you (16 hours, 7 minutes ago)

poop @ #52304: this one sucks (16 hours, 8 minutes ago)

David @ #52280: This was great fun, thanks. (16 hours, 38 minutes ago)

phd access @ #49461: Thanks for sharing your ideas about %meta_keyword%. Regards (16 hours, 38 minutes ago)

phd access @ #51198: I’ll at once get your rss feed as I'm able to’t locate your e mail subscription url or e-publication assistance. Do you might have any? Kindly let me know if you want which i could subscribe. Thanks. (16 hours, 40 minutes ago)

David @ #52433: Thanks, that was fun. Got the groups quite quickly but struggled with a couple of connections (GG, Y). (16 hours, 45 minutes ago)

how to lose weight and keep it off @ #51683: Amazing do the job! This can be the sort of knowledge that should be shared about the world wide web. Disgrace on the major search engines for not positioning this publish better! Appear on around and visit my Web page . Many thanks =) (17 hours, 8 minutes ago)

Dogma @ #52401: Good, but I thought caesarean was spelled caesarean, not with an ian at the end. (17 hours, 32 minutes ago)

Dogma @ #52403: Good, but I'm fairly certain intermediate isn't a type of musical chord. I've heard of 'indeterminate', chord progression and chords, but can't find reference to intermediate, except for an 'intermediate guitar chords' book, where intermediate is referring to the ability of the guitar player. (17 hours, 39 minutes ago)

Jishun @ #52425: Sorry, what are splitters time or magazine time, turner time or machine time?? (17 hours, 53 minutes ago)

d @ #52415: Well made, pretty proud for getting 4 on this one lol (17 hours, 56 minutes ago)

dagoba @ #52421: Good grid and good ideas. Trickier than it seems at first. The name Fitzroy doesn't mean 'king' though, it means 'son of the king' and was given to illegitimate children of the king. (17 hours, 58 minutes ago)

d @ #52407: love this grid, the only criticism I might have is I think of pop as more of a midwestern thing. (18 hours, 11 minutes ago)

Est289 @ #52418: Fam- thanks. I didn't know how to edit it so thanks for your help. (18 hours, 14 minutes ago)

dagoba @ #52428: Really tricky and well put together. There's a condition called alpha- 1 though, which means alpha and omega can be swapped between groups. (18 hours, 14 minutes ago)

Est289 @ #52418: haywood - a bit harsh (18 hours, 23 minutes ago)

Est289 @ #52418: Yes, Paul. Thanks. (18 hours, 24 minutes ago)

Pesto party @ #17333: very good grifd now here (19 hours, 39 minutes ago)

Bloopy @ #52428: Great game (19 hours, 40 minutes ago)

InsaneSteve @ #52428: Wow, really good! (19 hours, 40 minutes ago)

Pesto party @ #52377: REal good (19 hours, 46 minutes ago)

Elena Malm @ #51747: Unquestionably feel that which you explained. Your preferred purpose appeared to be online the simplest factor to concentrate on. I say for you, I surely get aggravated though men and women think of problems that They simply have no idea about. You managed to strike the nail upon the highest along with described out The entire detail devoid of getting side effect , persons will take a sign. Will probably be back to get additional. Thanks tiodo.munhea.se/map7.php nike v?¤st dam (19 hours, 47 minutes ago)

Pesto party @ #52395: niec (19 hours, 48 minutes ago)

Fam @ #16253: Neat medium grid (19 hours, 57 minutes ago)

phd access @ #19178: I had been suggested this Web site by my cousin. I'm not positive irrespective of whether this submit is penned by him as nobody else know this sort of detailed about my issues. You’re superb! Many thanks! (20 hours, 6 minutes ago)

how to lose weight fast @ #50381: Howdy! That is style of off subject matter but I would like some advice from a longtime web site. Is it very difficult to setup your personal site? I’m not quite techincal but I'm able to determine items out really speedy. I’m serious about establishing my very own but I’m unsure where by to get started on. Do you've got any points or tips? Thanks (21 hours, 12 minutes ago)

Jmelb @ #52413: That kept me busy! (21 hours, 22 minutes ago)

haywood @ #52397: interesting grid (21 hours, 24 minutes ago)

haywood @ #52416: Lincoln line is too vague (21 hours, 27 minutes ago)

haywood @ #52418: too simple for here, I'm afraid. Do you know how to count to 4 in German? (21 hours, 31 minutes ago)

haywood @ #52419: nice grid. Although in German, I worked out most of it. You might be generous and put the answers in English as well as German, considering the vast majority of users here. (21 hours, 33 minutes ago)

Fam @ #50321: Very tricky (22 hours, 2 minutes ago)

ernst blofinger @ #17218: loved this grid. i just couldn't recall the link for the nail etc, though it was tip of the tongue stuff.. (22 hours, 6 minutes ago)

Fam @ #52418: If you go to the link in your email you can amend it. Still easy to guess though. (22 hours, 15 minutes ago)

paul @ #52418: Do you mean the german 1,2, 4,5? It still works OK. (22 hours, 16 minutes ago)

Est289 @ #52418: Realise myself I've made a mistake on this grid. Apologies! (22 hours, 56 minutes ago)

Est289 @ #52406: Tough one! (23 hours, 6 minutes ago)

B @ #52358: I frown at suffix and prefix. Pity, because it spoilt a good grid (23 hours, 35 minutes ago)

kitty @ #52407: GREAT grid. Very pleased with myself when I figured out what was happening (1 day ago)

David @ #52383: Excellent, thanks. (1 day ago)

bloss @ #52383: loved it! (1 day ago)

wghsfhcxbva @ #17838: I HATE THIS QUIZ (1 day, 1 hour ago)

Fam @ #8729: 👍 (1 day, 1 hour ago)

Fam @ #7715: 👍 (1 day, 2 hours ago)

Fam @ #52406: Liked it (1 day, 2 hours ago)

Fam @ #49556: Good grid on a theme (1 day, 2 hours ago)

Fam @ #52407: Not a chance of getting this (1 day, 2 hours ago)

Cockles @ #52383: Bets grid in ages... (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Omegaman @ #52298: Gems = precious stones (1 day, 9 hours ago)

scowrer @ #51755: This is the easiest five stars I've ever given one of these, thanks very much, loved it. (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Omegaman @ #52293: Feelings = emotions (1 day, 10 hours ago)

bigz @ #52084: Well designed misdirects (1 day, 10 hours ago)

bigz @ #52082: Totally do not get nymph as fitting at all. Is it Druidic or something??? (1 day, 10 hours ago)

bigz @ #52069: You can guess at cabbage and spinach but knife??? Goes by process of elimination into its group but never heard used in 55 years on golf courses, US and UK. (1 day, 10 hours ago)

bigz @ #52072: How does one pronounce WHY properly?? HOOAI????? What is your primary dialect of English???? (1 day, 10 hours ago)

bigz @ #52071: 2 of those groups have issues (1 day, 10 hours ago)

yo mum @ #106: yo (1 day, 11 hours ago)

yo mum @ #106: yo (1 day, 11 hours ago)

yo mum @ #106: yo (1 day, 11 hours ago)

AB @ #52405: 👎🏻👎🏻 (1 day, 11 hours ago)

By default only the most recent 100 comments are displayed. Display all.