Comments

bonehead: I don't see why 15th letter should not be in the doughnut group (1 year, 6 months ago)

Mixu P: Toast - You cant really class a CD as toroidal, as its flat (or at least a very very very thin cylinder).
To be toroidal it needs to have a circular cross-section. (1 year, 11 months ago)

Wiz: The only good banana in the bunch,Blues. (1 year, 11 months ago)

toast: Warning noted Blues. We all owe a debt of gratitude to researchers like you. (1 year, 11 months ago)

Blues: Well... It wasn't quite 18 hours, but it seemed like it because every other person on the bus was clinically insane or doing their very best to reach certification standard. (1 year, 11 months ago)

Wiz: Eighteen hours is bad if sober..not bristol to cardiff??? (1 year, 11 months ago)

Blues: Just got back from a gig in Bristol after about 18 hours on a bus. It's pointless being sober toast. (1 year, 11 months ago)

toast: Er, now I've sobered up a bit I realise I may have been thinking of an EP. Sorry. (1 year, 11 months ago)

toast: Got the triangle but no more because I thought the CD was a toroid and didn't get round to the flag line. Very strange as I had never come across the word! Enjoyed the grid as I went on in hope all would become clear ( though I'm still not sure I've got it). Thanks. (1 year, 11 months ago)

Mixu P: Jayme -
Toroidal - of, or relating to, or shaped liked a toroid. (ie doughnut shaped).
Ovular would be relating to something egg shaped or oval. (1 year, 11 months ago)

Jayme: Like the groups and idea but thought round should be a synonym for circular. I'm a wordsmith and had never heard of toroidal - is ovular close enough? (1 year, 11 months ago)

pomomofo: Very cute! (1 year, 11 months ago)

scoobydont: Blimey! Got the groups and learnt a new word!! I wasn't holey correct :-) good teasing grid (1 year, 11 months ago)

E.L.Wisty: Excellent work. I had not heard of one of the words and have learned something. Thanks. (1 year, 11 months ago)