Comments

bonehead: I don't see why 15th letter should not be in the doughnut group (1 year, 3 months ago)

Mixu P: Toast - You cant really class a CD as toroidal, as its flat (or at least a very very very thin cylinder).
To be toroidal it needs to have a circular cross-section. (1 year, 8 months ago)

Wiz: The only good banana in the bunch,Blues. (1 year, 8 months ago)

toast: Warning noted Blues. We all owe a debt of gratitude to researchers like you. (1 year, 8 months ago)

Blues: Well... It wasn't quite 18 hours, but it seemed like it because every other person on the bus was clinically insane or doing their very best to reach certification standard. (1 year, 8 months ago)

Wiz: Eighteen hours is bad if sober..not bristol to cardiff??? (1 year, 8 months ago)

Blues: Just got back from a gig in Bristol after about 18 hours on a bus. It's pointless being sober toast. (1 year, 8 months ago)

toast: Er, now I've sobered up a bit I realise I may have been thinking of an EP. Sorry. (1 year, 8 months ago)

toast: Got the triangle but no more because I thought the CD was a toroid and didn't get round to the flag line. Very strange as I had never come across the word! Enjoyed the grid as I went on in hope all would become clear ( though I'm still not sure I've got it). Thanks. (1 year, 8 months ago)

Mixu P: Jayme -
Toroidal - of, or relating to, or shaped liked a toroid. (ie doughnut shaped).
Ovular would be relating to something egg shaped or oval. (1 year, 8 months ago)

Jayme: Like the groups and idea but thought round should be a synonym for circular. I'm a wordsmith and had never heard of toroidal - is ovular close enough? (1 year, 8 months ago)

pomomofo: Very cute! (1 year, 8 months ago)

scoobydont: Blimey! Got the groups and learnt a new word!! I wasn't holey correct :-) good teasing grid (1 year, 8 months ago)

E.L.Wisty: Excellent work. I had not heard of one of the words and have learned something. Thanks. (1 year, 8 months ago)