Comments

Blues: Betty Blue, the Welsh words were obvious because everyone likes beer. Thank you.
I'm still trying to understand pusite ga... (1 month, 2 weeks ago)

Betty Blue: Good one. The Welsh words were obvious. 10/10 in 28 seconds. (1 month, 3 weeks ago)

ivan knjizar: pusite ga (2 months, 1 week ago)

Blues: Nice one Dan. Hapus iawn. (2 months, 3 weeks ago)

Dan E: 15 seconds PB!!!! (2 months, 3 weeks ago)

Blues: Diolch yn fawr Mister Tom. (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

Mister Tom: Lovely idea: the other groups were straightforward (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

Gabriel: Beatles,presidents and prime ministers were easy. The Welsh words were not. (6 months, 1 week ago)

Chief Papa Doc Rattlingshaft Clam fritters Mugabe: Paul Macartney is bigger than Cod! (7 months ago)

Krista: :-D Yeah-got other three! You combined 2 rounds(remember the leave out the vowels and squidge up the consonants round?) Nice idea. (7 months, 1 week ago)

Blues: Freddy, nice to hear from you, hope the rest of the Greymulkins are fine and dandy and the staff are treating you with the dignity and grace you deserve. (1 year, 2 months ago)

Lord Sir Frederick Longstaff Greymulkin: Blackbird singing in the dead of shite! (1 year, 2 months ago)

Blues: Croeso... Your welcome! (1 year, 3 months ago)

Mark Lucas: Damn you! (1 year, 3 months ago)

NL YCN N CT: Fortunately knew the Welsh for beer... one of the few words I know in so many languages, so "iechyd da" Blues... (1 year, 5 months ago)

Blues: Made me laugh too!
Blwyddyn Newydd Dda... Happy New Year. (1 year, 5 months ago)

B: I did not get the last group of connections but when I checked the answer I have to say I had a bit of a laugh! I never would have guessed that no matter how long I sat and looked at it. (1 year, 5 months ago)

Winston Smith: I got everything apart from the link for the welsh one. It was good fun and quite challenging. I was expecting the welsh to be another missing vowel one. You definitely got me with that one. (1 year, 5 months ago)

Becks: Easy peasy until the last group. Never have got that last group. Cunning. (1 year, 6 months ago)

Squiggle: Great! (1 year, 10 months ago)

RUBBERLISA: Excellent fun. Cheeky! (1 year, 10 months ago)

Joan and Terry: God fun again Blues (2 years, 1 month ago)

Blues: That was the intention Bsty. Glad you enjoyed it. (2 years, 1 month ago)

Besty: Well done, easy but great fun. (2 years, 1 month ago)

Blues: Thnks vry mch.
(2 years, 1 month ago)

toast: I expect you go to the ysbyty if you need to get your bowels removed ((ho ho ). The lads round here do it for you without troubling the NHS but you are probably best where you are. Stay alive Taff and keep gridding.Anthony Eden was OK but a right b in the grid. Well done. (2 years, 1 month ago)

Think!!!: The welsh words tricked me but I knew they couldn't have vowels removed because they would be really weird words. Well done for 'Think!!!ing' of a trick to make it more better. (2 years, 1 month ago)

Dangermouse: Great fun. (2 years, 1 month ago)

Bowie: Genius. Good fun Blues. (2 years, 1 month ago)

Henvig: Great thanks! (2 years, 1 month ago)

Wiz: Nice playful grid from you,Blues..Thankyou. (2 years, 1 month ago)

SharkeyH: Haha, last one made me think but my guess turned out correct. Nice one. (2 years, 1 month ago)

Oli: lol. I couldn't work out the last group so just put in Welsh as a silly answer. 10/10 (2 years, 1 month ago)