Comments

bkriohfn: windows 7 activation key As a result, there is a small permanent community of high class food shops in the streets immediately adjacent to the market grounds. windows 7 professional key Addoglpab windows 7 pro key
bxaash 711730 ball gowns uk 896212 long prom dresses (4 years, 2 months ago)

lzdabkdz: windows 7 professional key He said during the show that he wants to apologize to Chuck Lorre for all that he said about him, that he apologize to Warner Bros., too, if it means he get his job back on and a Half Men. windows 7 ultimate product key Sagyrjbsp christian louboutin uk
tiztop 995981 prom ball gowns 034662 princess prom dresses (4 years, 2 months ago)

Gandalf: The battle of Helm's Deep is over; the battle for Puzzgrid is about to begin! (6 years, 5 months ago)

Dagenhampstead: Go Asmism. Stick it to the haters! (6 years, 5 months ago)

Super Dude: Fight The Power Asmism! (6 years, 5 months ago)

Boggers: Are you drunk? (6 years, 5 months ago)

Asmism: I'm not pretending that I think you drunks deserve nothing but ridicule when you act out as you do with your sloppy, slow-witted, pallid, second-grade, third-rate crap.

That's for real.

And it will continue as long as you continue.

You've driven a few off and a few more into silence; but it won't work with me you fucking moron.

;) (6 years, 5 months ago)

Me: As always a nice grid, but still a pretentious ass-wipe! (6 years, 5 months ago)

Fatehr Christmas: I know a good puzzle when I see one and this case I saw nothing.

Ling Shming - it's all the same to me :-) (6 years, 5 months ago)

Asmism: Thanks, Davey & Hayley.

As for you, Dear Santa, I'm sorry you and your elves (or who ever your "we" is) tried so hard to be clever and failed there. You guys will do better next time I'm sure. Or is the question moot? Will you continue to fail ...forever failing ling ling ling? (6 years, 5 months ago)

Father Christmas: Things you can ling and moot? I think we're trying to be a bit too clever here and failing miserably. (6 years, 5 months ago)

Hayley: Excellent! (6 years, 5 months ago)

Davey Boy: The legend is back with another cracker! (6 years, 5 months ago)

New Port: Really good. Got two right, two wrong but the answers were very good. (6 years, 5 months ago)