Comments

Sigh: Thank you for all the helpful feed back folks. Reading Toast's explanation I think I did rom emp, rom rul,

Oops. (2 years ago)

toast: Not sure what you did but reread the advice on the site. Your explanations are fine but your definitions (which are hidden from sight) need to be short and separated by commas e.g instead of Roman emperors/rulers try rom , emp, rul but don't put a comma at the end even if the definition is just one word . If you do that you will accept any answer including no answer at all. Hope that helps. (2 years ago)

Nigelh: Non of the (correct) answers were accepted...... (2 years ago)

sigh: Cheers for the feed back. It was my first grid and I'm not familiar with the answer recognition yet. I've noticed other grids have the same issues and now I've walked a mile in their shoes I hope to do better :) Any tips for the answer recognition would be appreciated. (2 years ago)

Hampton Quimbles: Bad answers like skidmarks staining an otherwise fresh grid. (2 years ago)

ramuz93: I got lucky with the answer recognition....got them all word for word. Unfortunately I didn't know what any of the links were. How odd? (2 years ago)

...: If you only could change the recognition terms.... (2 years ago)

Annie: Good grid, fun crossovers--but links not accepted. (2 years ago)

HughHugh: Great grid but let down by poor answer recognition (2 years ago)

Primrose: Really good grid with great crossovers. I got all the category descriptions right but none were accepted. (2 years ago)

Ian: OK grid, but answers useless!! Knew all the links but it disallowed every single one leaving me feeling frustrated. (2 years ago)