Comments

angua: Didn't get James and the Giant Peach. Good crossovers, Garner works for me (2 weeks ago)

Betty Blue: Not great. Too specific, You have to have read 'James and the Giant Peach' and watched 'The a Great Escape' and as for Garner as Ghana - this only works if you use southern English mispronounciation. (6 months, 2 weeks ago)

pockets: good tricky grid, particularly enjoyed homophones (1 year ago)

Al: Enjoyable (2 years ago)

Peachy: What is the problem with Garner Ghana?........? (2 years, 3 months ago)

MeFi: I agree with the other comments that "Garner" is terrible for "Ghana" if that's what is intended, otherwise an excellent grid! (2 years, 3 months ago)

Wiz: Agree! Works ok for me! (2 years, 4 months ago)

DirkDiggler: Nice grid. I don't know what John is talking about, unless he's pronouncing Garner (Gar-na) as Gar-nurr. (2 years, 4 months ago)

Dim: If you're English, Garner could turn into Ghana but in my thick Northern Irish accent, it doesn't work. (2 years, 10 months ago)

John: Didn't get the Garner homophone. Is it supposed to be Ghana? Bit of a stretch if it is. (2 years, 11 months ago)

Barbara: Difficult and enjoyable (3 years, 4 months ago)

HughHugh: Countries line was particularly awesome (3 years, 8 months ago)

Hampton Quimbles: Brilliant! (3 years, 8 months ago)

Kenny Lynch: Great grid! (3 years, 8 months ago)

faye: Nice (3 years, 8 months ago)

Blah: I like all the red herrings in the chilly line, very good grid (3 years, 8 months ago)

Oddball: It's another good grid,danny. (3 years, 8 months ago)

Danny: Yes, I know I'm relying on a mispronunciation of Chile, but I hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment too much (3 years, 8 months ago)