Comments

Sally K: Think this one was for the Americans! (9 months ago)

Henrietta: This arctlie is a home run, pure and simple! (4 years, 10 months ago)

Eduardo: I need to say, as a good deal as I enjoyed reinadg what you had to say, I couldnt assist but shed interest soon after a even though. Its as in case you had a great grasp on the topic matter, but you forgot to incorporate your readers. Perhaps you need to consider this from far more than 1 angle. Or possibly you shouldnt generalise so considerably. Its much better in case you think about what others may possibly need to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the subject. Take into consideration adjusting your own believed process and giving other people who could read this the benefit of the doubt. (4 years, 10 months ago)

Ryan: I /still/ live in Texas so I got that set easily too. But it's akin to the way many of the UK-centric (or other-centric) groups play, I think: keeps me from voting 5 for quality even if I may know the set...
(7 years, 6 months ago)

Sackman: Only 2/10 :( (7 years, 6 months ago)

Neville: Jonah, you just made my day - thank you :) I'll come up with another puzz or two tonight. FWIW, I also used to live in Texas :D (7 years, 6 months ago)

Jonah: Ps I used to live in Texas so got that link straight away. Was still tricky as hell though. Thumbs up! (7 years, 7 months ago)

Jonah: More please, Neville. Really enjoyed trying to crack this one! (7 years, 7 months ago)

Friz: Excellent grid, sir. Managed to get two connections. (7 years, 7 months ago)

Neville: puzzGrid, you are my hero :) (7 years, 7 months ago)

puzzGrid: Fixed. Magic. (7 years, 7 months ago)

Neville: 'Gant' should read 'Grant.' Don't know how I missed that twice! My apologies, dear player. (7 years, 7 months ago)