Comments

Sally K: Think this one was for the Americans! (11 months, 3 weeks ago)

Henrietta: This arctlie is a home run, pure and simple! (5 years ago)

Eduardo: I need to say, as a good deal as I enjoyed reinadg what you had to say, I couldnt assist but shed interest soon after a even though. Its as in case you had a great grasp on the topic matter, but you forgot to incorporate your readers. Perhaps you need to consider this from far more than 1 angle. Or possibly you shouldnt generalise so considerably. Its much better in case you think about what others may possibly need to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the subject. Take into consideration adjusting your own believed process and giving other people who could read this the benefit of the doubt. (5 years ago)

Ryan: I /still/ live in Texas so I got that set easily too. But it's akin to the way many of the UK-centric (or other-centric) groups play, I think: keeps me from voting 5 for quality even if I may know the set...
(7 years, 9 months ago)

Sackman: Only 2/10 :( (7 years, 9 months ago)

Neville: Jonah, you just made my day - thank you :) I'll come up with another puzz or two tonight. FWIW, I also used to live in Texas :D (7 years, 9 months ago)

Jonah: Ps I used to live in Texas so got that link straight away. Was still tricky as hell though. Thumbs up! (7 years, 9 months ago)

Jonah: More please, Neville. Really enjoyed trying to crack this one! (7 years, 9 months ago)

Friz: Excellent grid, sir. Managed to get two connections. (7 years, 9 months ago)

Neville: puzzGrid, you are my hero :) (7 years, 9 months ago)

puzzGrid: Fixed. Magic. (7 years, 9 months ago)

Neville: 'Gant' should read 'Grant.' Don't know how I missed that twice! My apologies, dear player. (7 years, 9 months ago)