Comments

jj: polar (4 months, 2 weeks ago)

North Star: nipple tassles (4 months, 3 weeks ago)

Eve: CHEESE STRINGS !!!!!!!! (7 months, 2 weeks ago)

Winston Smith: The polar one is a bit too specialised in the knowledge required for my liking, but the rest is all good. I spotted the publishers and the hitchhiker’s guide characters quickly. (7 months, 2 weeks ago)

Wiz: Eve...?puzzled... (8 months, 2 weeks ago)

Eve: Cheese strings ???? (8 months, 2 weeks ago)

Catherine: Never come across polar solvent before but now I've learnt something! (10 months, 3 weeks ago)

Patch: Possibly the easiest wall I have done on here, but high quality. (1 year, 5 months ago)

Brian: Do my quiz: #5454 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Fifi: Fun! (2 years ago)

LaDoLaLiTi: Oh how I love Only Connect, and I always wanted to do a wall. Now I have. Thanks so much, whoever wrote these. (2 years, 2 months ago)

sallycinnamon: A±++++++++ (2 years, 2 months ago)

bennie: solvents that exhibit polar forces on solutes, due to high dipole moment, wide separation of charges, or tight association.
OK??? (2 years, 6 months ago)

Rolly: Polar solvent!!!!!!!!!!! (2 years, 7 months ago)

Big Bird: Polar solvent???? (2 years, 8 months ago)

natalichka: hello! an early one i see!
i liked it.. although i really should read hitchhiker's guide one of these days.
i just finished watching series 1 of 'only connect' after beginning with series 5. so it was a bit of a humorous situation watching the slowness & uneasy ways of some of the teams.. {some so sweet too..} the easily set design & the greek letters!! aaaahh!! nevertheless.. am still enjoying it & missing being in europe with all its history & knowledge.. not that i dislike lovely melbourne. it is indeed lovely!
anyway :: i have a plan for a new grid.. so will try to put it up tomorrow. we are having a long weekend here for horse racing.. {meh.. not a fan!} however i do hope you are having a nice start to your weekend.
kind regards & peace ::
natalichka ^_^ (2 years, 9 months ago)

Jennifer: Polar solvent???? (3 years, 2 months ago)

puzzGrid: Many thanks, this has been fixed :) ()

Dart: Likewise, Hitchhiker's characters for Dent et al. ()

Tortoise: I don't know how the answer verification works for the connections, but I was vexed to find that "Publishing houses" was not accepted for Penguin, Faber, etc. ()