Comments

Ruth: (2 months, 1 week ago)

Ruth: Great fun. (2 months, 1 week ago)

Matty Mungbean: Qualility
lots of fun (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

ThinksTwice: Fun and easy! Thank you. (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Orlando: @Mister Tom. Same here. I never write anything in those boxes when solving. A click on the check button to find out if I guessed right is enough. After all, it's just a personal challenge. No one's keeping score. (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

JamesD: Fun and well structured. Sure, it's not hard, but let's get the stars for quality instead of impossibility.

Slight issue with what it accepts in the free text explanations, but that's not the main thing. (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Mister Tom: Nice. Tough to start but Straightforward once you get the theme.

I rarely bother to check the connections if I know I've worked them out! (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Orlando: It's often hard to predict what solvers might write." Start" and "begin" as well as "rhyme" and "rhyming" were among the keywords. Should've thought of "first". (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

macabaret: For the group containing Mumbo, you should let "first letter changed" be a valid answer, since it also applies and it doesn't negate the rhyming rule.

But nice grid anyway!
Good idea. (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Andy P: I can't remember if I did the first grid or not, but I liked it. It was hard to predict what you wanted us to write for the connections though and as such I scored 7/10 when it was really 10. Cheers (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Orlando: Apologies to any regular solvers who experienced a feeling of deja vu with this grid. It's one I made earlier with a new line that completes the theme replacing an old one that didn't. The new, fairly obvious "mumbo" line and another tweak should make solving easier. The original grid got rated as hard, which wasn't my intention. (2 months, 2 weeks ago)