Comments

Ruth: (2 weeks ago)

Ruth: Great fun. (2 weeks ago)

Matty Mungbean: Qualility
lots of fun (2 weeks, 3 days ago)

ThinksTwice: Fun and easy! Thank you. (2 weeks, 3 days ago)

Orlando: @Mister Tom. Same here. I never write anything in those boxes when solving. A click on the check button to find out if I guessed right is enough. After all, it's just a personal challenge. No one's keeping score. (2 weeks, 3 days ago)

JamesD: Fun and well structured. Sure, it's not hard, but let's get the stars for quality instead of impossibility.

Slight issue with what it accepts in the free text explanations, but that's not the main thing. (2 weeks, 4 days ago)

Mister Tom: Nice. Tough to start but Straightforward once you get the theme.

I rarely bother to check the connections if I know I've worked them out! (2 weeks, 4 days ago)

Orlando: It's often hard to predict what solvers might write." Start" and "begin" as well as "rhyme" and "rhyming" were among the keywords. Should've thought of "first". (2 weeks, 4 days ago)

macabaret: For the group containing Mumbo, you should let "first letter changed" be a valid answer, since it also applies and it doesn't negate the rhyming rule.

But nice grid anyway!
Good idea. (2 weeks, 4 days ago)

Andy P: I can't remember if I did the first grid or not, but I liked it. It was hard to predict what you wanted us to write for the connections though and as such I scored 7/10 when it was really 10. Cheers (2 weeks, 4 days ago)

Orlando: Apologies to any regular solvers who experienced a feeling of deja vu with this grid. It's one I made earlier with a new line that completes the theme replacing an old one that didn't. The new, fairly obvious "mumbo" line and another tweak should make solving easier. The original grid got rated as hard, which wasn't my intention. (2 weeks, 4 days ago)