Comments

Head Teacher: A* (1 month, 3 weeks ago)

Orlando: Fixed do it is then. That can only be C, right? (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

JonBob: @Orlando: In context it did work, which is how I managed it, but I think it's a stretch to require the relationship between two different groups in order to decode items. I understood what you were going for, anyway, so it's no big deal!

FYI "do" is the first note in a diatonic scale, and "la" is the sixth. So in C Major, "do" is C and "la" is A, but in G Major, "do" is G and "la" is E. The alternative system, "fixed do," is indeed used but generally not in the UK or US. (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

ThinksTwice: Fun!
(2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Orlando: JonBob. Don't know much about musical notation but dictionaries mention A and C in relation to la and do. Quibble with them. In any case, do follows two notes after la so, in the context of this grid, what else could they represent? (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

JonBob: I like the gimmick, and managed 10/10 with educated guessing. Will quibble that "la" and "do" refer to positions on a scale, but that scale doesn't have to start at C. (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Ian: Nice grid, all falls into place once you work out the theme. (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

FirstGofer: Nicely done... and you succeeded! (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Andy P: That was pretty cool, a little different from the normal style, but not in a bad way. I got 10/10 but I had to think all the way. (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Mister Tom: You succeeded. Easy as... (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

AvalancheMC: The connections are obvious to establish, but a little troublesome to connect. An easy board. 10/10 (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Orlando: Yet another attempt to design an easy grid. If this gets rated as hard, I'll give up. (2 months, 2 weeks ago)