Comments

Bryan: Nice one. Tough but fair. (5 months, 1 week ago)

Blues: Toast I came here to watch The Blues in their European final (rugby) that was played last night in Bilbao. They won, yahoo, which is a small comfort because due to poor planning and rubbishy map reading skills I'm not even in the right country... Ne'r mind there's always Eurovision. (5 months, 1 week ago)

Mister Tom: Feeling flushed with success (5 months, 1 week ago)

toast: Blues I had you down for the Barmy Army but never for a fan of musical kitsch so I assume you are there not to listen but to sing our entry in the Eurovision. Try gargling with something stronger than wine (I believe the gravelly Tom Waits sound is in this year) and keep moving - you'll be much harder to hit. (5 months, 1 week ago)

Blues: Sitting here in Portugal on my hols overlooking the Atlantic sipping cheap cold wine, thanks for the comments you've added to my day...
...just off to the lavatory now though. (5 months, 1 week ago)

ThinksTwice: Thanks for a medium level grid - just my level! When I got it I laughed out loud at "Privy council" :-) (5 months, 1 week ago)

RossChris: I thought this grid was superb and liked the links very much and they really made me think. Thank you for a great puzzle. (5 months, 1 week ago)

toast: Lovely stuff. No piece of cake either though my hangover didn't help.. (5 months, 1 week ago)

Lebamski: A challenging and enjoyable grid. i didn't get the "Waterloo" group connection, but it's inspired. Thanks! (5 months, 1 week ago)

FirstGofer: Fab! (5 months, 1 week ago)

koshatnik: Brilliant. Loved the two kings' groups in particular (5 months, 1 week ago)