Comments

Blues: I'll drink to that toast. (1 week ago)

toast: You too have reached the top like King Louie but please don't stop and never get like those big heads Abe and his sidekicks in the park - hail King Bluesie! (1 week ago)

Wiz: Ah, Thankyou,that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me ever? Or for ages. (1 week ago)

Blues: Wiz, that's because you are a whiz of a wiz and if ever a wonderful wiz there was the...
...Mmmm could be a song in there somewhere. (1 week ago)

Wiz: They are all cities, and yes,Blues I did spot the neatly hidden group! (1 week ago)

Blues: I take your point about the cities but I'm pretty sure the reason at least one of them is a city is because it has a cathedral.
... Anyway, there is a hidden group, the four presidents of the USA that were assassinated in office.
Cheers Guys. (1 week ago)

anthony: a good grid (1 week, 1 day ago)

C: UK cities should be a valid answer!- apart from that good grid (1 week, 2 days ago)

Wiz: Thank You! (1 week, 2 days ago)

toast: OK please rush me more of these. Numero Uno without a doubt. (1 week, 2 days ago)

HADBS: Lichfield is a city I'm pretty sure (1 week, 3 days ago)

Blues: Four of them reached the top and had to Stop because they had no say in the matter....
Does that help ? (1 week, 3 days ago)

Does that help ? (1 week, 3 days ago)

Philip Carman: I liked this - felt as if I was p laying the game itself - but I think had Victoria been here she wouldn't have accepted Cities - as I don't think Lichfield is. (1 week, 3 days ago)

Wiz: Thankyou..I did think that but.... (1 week, 3 days ago)

toast: Sorry I had to pop down to Clinton's for a card and due to its proximity to Wetherspoons I didn't see your advice until it was too dark to find the park. (1 week, 3 days ago)

HADBS: Easy. Yes they're all cathedrals, but you should also accept cities beginning with L as it is an equally worthy connection, and by getting cities you're acknowledging they're cathedrals anyway (1 week, 3 days ago)

HPDL: Also cities... (1 week, 3 days ago)

Eagleeyes: No Wiz for President then! (1 week, 3 days ago)

Wiz: No,I have been looking! A hint please? (1 week, 3 days ago)

Blues: Sometimes a stroll in the park is all you need. Did you see the "other" connection? (1 week, 3 days ago)

toast: Gentle on my mind. Very thoughtful of you after a hard night , thanks. (1 week, 3 days ago)

Wiz: Blues,your explanations are always great! Worth doing grids for them alone! (1 week, 3 days ago)