Comments

Blues: LK, Mister Tom, Wiz and Alex thank you for the comments. (5 months ago)

Alex: Well put, Mister Tom. (5 months ago)

Mister Tom: Most Enjoyable I thought - tough but due to cunning rather than obscurity. (5 months ago)

Wiz: It is hard,but not impossible ...varied and fun I think. By the way, Blues always gives full explanations in my experience. Sometimes they continue below the box. (5 months ago)

LK: Yes my screen clearly doesn't display all the rows then, apologies on that. I'd say it was about as hard as a grid gets personally, and I've played a lot of them, but maybe I'm just in bad form. (5 months ago)

Blues: LK: Sometimes you just can't win can you ? The last grid I submitted someone suggested it wasn't ambiguous enough so I added a touch of ambiguity.
I wouldn't call it stupidly hard, just hard (that's why there is a rating system.) Incidentally there is a description of "Catch as catch" it's at the bottom and quite succinct... Its possible that your screen does not display all the rows.
Criticism is fine as long as its accurate... and not aimed at me ! (Just jesting)
More beer required. (Cheers Wiz.) (5 months ago)

Wiz: LK...it means making use of any means available,..comes from a form of wrestling where no holds are barred.hope that helps! (5 months ago)

LK: Stupidly hard. Never heard of catch as catch can and there was no explanation on that one. (5 months ago)

Blues: Bruce, now you mention it... (5 months ago)

Bruce: Half awake or half asleep are very similar states. (5 months ago)

Blues: Always best to make sure you are half awake... (5 months ago)

toast: Tried this while I was half asleep and got stuffed. Good one. (5 months ago)