Comments

Blues: LK, Mister Tom, Wiz and Alex thank you for the comments. (1 year, 1 month ago)

Alex: Well put, Mister Tom. (1 year, 1 month ago)

Mister Tom: Most Enjoyable I thought - tough but due to cunning rather than obscurity. (1 year, 1 month ago)

Wiz: It is hard,but not impossible ...varied and fun I think. By the way, Blues always gives full explanations in my experience. Sometimes they continue below the box. (1 year, 1 month ago)

LK: Yes my screen clearly doesn't display all the rows then, apologies on that. I'd say it was about as hard as a grid gets personally, and I've played a lot of them, but maybe I'm just in bad form. (1 year, 1 month ago)

Blues: LK: Sometimes you just can't win can you ? The last grid I submitted someone suggested it wasn't ambiguous enough so I added a touch of ambiguity.
I wouldn't call it stupidly hard, just hard (that's why there is a rating system.) Incidentally there is a description of "Catch as catch" it's at the bottom and quite succinct... Its possible that your screen does not display all the rows.
Criticism is fine as long as its accurate... and not aimed at me ! (Just jesting)
More beer required. (Cheers Wiz.) (1 year, 1 month ago)

Wiz: LK...it means making use of any means available,..comes from a form of wrestling where no holds are barred.hope that helps! (1 year, 1 month ago)

LK: Stupidly hard. Never heard of catch as catch can and there was no explanation on that one. (1 year, 1 month ago)

Blues: Bruce, now you mention it... (1 year, 1 month ago)

Bruce: Half awake or half asleep are very similar states. (1 year, 1 month ago)

Blues: Always best to make sure you are half awake... (1 year, 1 month ago)

toast: Tried this while I was half asleep and got stuffed. Good one. (1 year, 1 month ago)