Comments

Hopeful: Just like donald trump. (11 months, 3 weeks ago)

Alex: Too much idolatry is bad for the brain. (11 months, 3 weeks ago)

Pedantophile: Apologies to you Miss Slink and Alex. I got carried away with the idolatry of my hero. (11 months, 4 weeks ago)

Alex: I thought Pedantophile shouldve used your name,that's all! (12 months ago)

Miss Slink: I'm not sure I understand your comment, Alex. Are you referring to me? (12 months ago)

Alex: Who is she? The cats mother? (12 months ago)

Pedantophile: Brilliant. You last post was absolutely brilliant in exposing her grammatical error. It's such an honour being in you fan club.
Yous sincerely. (12 months ago)

Pedant: Hello, you're very welcome. I don't need/want to look it up, who has time for that, I'm too busy trying to find errors! I believe you have used the full stop incorrectly on you last sentence in THAT comment, however if you think the full stop should be inside the parentheses then you have made a mistake on an earlier sentence when you placed it outside. But hey, who cares right? What does the english grammar site say? I haven't renewed my subscription(.) (12 months ago)

Miss Slink: Thanks for the grammar lesson, Pedant, but I am technically correct as the brackets contain an entire sentence. Look it up on any English grammar site if you don't believe me! (12 months ago)

Pedant: I appear to have to have posted that twice, oh well. Let's assume it was on purpose for dramatic effect, no one will ever know. (12 months ago)

Pedant: Well now you are talking semantics. I had heard of John Stone, the musician and the welsh actor, however I had to google John Ashe (I'll admit it) cos I didn't have scooby who he was! So I believe my point is valid.
In other news, I'm pretty carefree about my typing, and do not strive for grammatical perfection, and am pleased to be encouraging pedantry in others.

(Also, your final full stop came a bit early, it really should be outside of the parentheses).

I am having a nice day! (12 months ago)

I am having a nice day! (12 months ago)

Miss Slink: Hi Pedant, I googled John Stone as I was making the grid and no one of note with that exact name came up (there's a John Stone-Stone, but obviously that wouldn't fit).

Have I out-pedanted you there?

YOU have a nice day! :)

(Also, you forgot to add a full stop on the end of your last sentence there.) (12 months ago)