Comments

Pol: That's true. (1 year, 3 months ago)

Pol: You wouldn't let it lie! (1 year, 3 months ago)

Pedant: That's why (1 year, 3 months ago)

Folly: Why? (1 year, 3 months ago)

Folly: Why? (1 year, 3 months ago)

Pedant: Good. And let that be the end of it! (1 year, 3 months ago)

Pol: Ok
I will! (1 year, 3 months ago)

Pedant: Go on then! (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quibble: Maybe. (1 year, 3 months ago)

Pip: Can I have the last word please (1 year, 3 months ago)

Pedant: Fine (1 year, 3 months ago)

*kaim*: If all you want is the last word, go ahead. (1 year, 3 months ago)

Depant: He's right you know!! (1 year, 3 months ago)

Pedant: Ah bless, just cos someone else has had a pop at you, you think that it must be me as well under a different guise. That's cute. Plot twist, it's just the two of us on here! You think there a multitude of people posting comments and creating grids, but no, they are all me! Every time you play a grid, it's one of mine. Every time you converse with somebody, it's with me! Mwahahaha (1 year, 3 months ago)

*kaim*: You haven't really been doing the Pedant handle justice though. Your persistence is admirable but I think your Sarcastic Jim persona suits you better. (1 year, 3 months ago)

Pedant: Reel 'em in! Another bite. You're starting to grow on me, like a boil, I'll make a pedant of you yet. You seem to be implying that me and sarcastic Jim are the same person, alas I cannot take credit for Kim's witicisms, rest assured I am quite content with the Pedant handle and do not feel the need to keep changing my name. Keep on trucking. *sips martini* (1 year, 3 months ago)

*kaim*: Not really. This "grammar and syntax doesn't matter, as long as it is understood by others" argument is not consistent with pedantry. You've lost your way. Stick to the Sarcastic Jim pseudonym in future, that might be easier for you. (1 year, 3 months ago)

Bowie: I enjoyed it. Thank you. (1 year, 3 months ago)

*kicks away imaginary mic*: I seem to have turned you into an anti-pedant fairly easily here. (1 year, 3 months ago)

Alcorsa: You know I almost put in White Scottie instead. Glad I didn't because life would have been so less entertaining! (1 year, 3 months ago)

*kicks away imaginary mic*: It wouldn't make sense to others, it would imply it was a white variety of something called "scottish pudding" as opposed to a scottish variety of "white pudding". Any competent pedant would understand that. (1 year, 3 months ago)

*kicks away imaginary mic*: Why would the Scottish version be referred to as "White Scottish Pudding" and not "Scottish White pudding"? The first one clearly sounds wrong, like "Black Scottish pudding" would. The pedantry was shoddy, not uber. (1 year, 3 months ago)

Jerome: I suppose people take all very seriously. (1 year, 3 months ago)

Wiz: In my defence, I was just giving information I thought was accurate.no intent to cause a commotion. (1 year, 3 months ago)

-: No, you're wrong Wiz. There is no dish actually known and generally referred to as "White Scottish Pudding", it's known as "white pudding" and if it was made in Scotland, then still just "white pudding". Stop trying to defend shoddy attempts at pedantry. (1 year, 3 months ago)

Wiz: I believe there is! Oatmeal-based? (1 year, 3 months ago)

*picks mic up*: There is no dish actually known as "white scottish pudding", pedant. You should change your name to "try-hard". (1 year, 3 months ago)

GavinJ: Excellent
(1 year, 3 months ago)

Jerome: You surpass yourself there! (1 year, 3 months ago)

Pol: This was very enjoyable,,,beat me,didn't know chalazae. (1 year, 3 months ago)