Comments

toast: Come back Wiz. Don't let the idiots win. (1 week, 3 days ago)

Pol: Thank goodness! (3 weeks ago)

puzzGrid: Fake Wiz comments removed - apologies for the inconvenience (3 weeks ago)

TrevorM: Thanks NL. I just wish it wasn't my grid being used to host all this grief; I'd delete it if I could. (3 weeks, 1 day ago)

NL YCN N CT: *Therein ensuring I'll be the next whose identity is hijacked for the purpose of entirely jejune, prosaic, fatuous and generally irksome comments lol* (3 weeks, 2 days ago)

NL YCN N CT: Oh, and apologies if this seems a postscript to previous comment - nice grid Trevor, most enjoyable... ignore the haters! (3 weeks, 2 days ago)

NL YCN N CT: Sorry to hear that Wiz (original Wiz, that is...) Your grids and eloquent comments will be missed... I've been having similar thoughts of late, hence the relative scarcity of my comments recently... I'll pour myself a dram of something worthy and raise a glass to you next time I happen to find myself at the bar ;) All the best fella... (3 weeks, 2 days ago)

Wiz: Goodbye folks,I'm done with this but Thankyou.best wishes. (3 weeks, 2 days ago)

ZWiz: Goodbye folks I am leaving puzzzgrid,can't hack it anymore .have fun (3 weeks, 2 days ago)

Wiz: That wasn't me either! It was Fake Wiz? (3 weeks, 2 days ago)

Puzz monitor: Poor Mr Grinch.just a saddo.Dont pretend to be someone else? (3 weeks, 4 days ago)

Puzz monitor: Grinch.are you messing with this site? (3 weeks, 4 days ago)

Wiz: It was a good and entertaining grid! (3 weeks, 4 days ago)

TrevorM: Thank you all for your considered and constructive feedback (3 weeks, 4 days ago)

Wiz: I didn't comment on this...someone!...pretending to be me! (3 weeks, 4 days ago)