Comments about #10555

Add a comment



Wiz: I think it means foolscap paper? (1 year, 3 months ago)

Wiz: If you don't know what a Dutch cap is ,it may be too late ti tell you. (1 year, 3 months ago)

handsome pete: Some of those links were iffy to say the least.
Dutch cap? Fools cap? What are these? Window shutter and restroom are American terms not English. (1 year, 3 months ago)

Nigel: Defeated Wenceslas as well - lots of red herrings as we kept trying to add letters to make new words. Lovely grid. (1 year, 9 months ago)

Will D: Very Fiendish! Very impressed with the links... how did I not guess any
?! One spot of improvement could be put in some people or some brands, otherwise great job! (1 year, 9 months ago)

E.L.Wisty: Thanks for your point Mr. T; usually is used in plural, i.e. "levels" however I did check it out before submission and found many references to "sugar level", including the NHS and Wikipedia. (1 year, 9 months ago)

Mister Tom: Extremely Fiendish. Is "sugar level" really a thing? (1 year, 9 months ago)