Comments

Mo: Think you must take account of how English is spoken when you do words that sound alike. Flaws only sounds like floors in a particular English dialect.
(9 months, 2 weeks ago)

LVGboxhead: It may be a regional thing, but in my experience 'flaw' and 'floor' are usually pronounced exactly the same. That said, Peter Kay would probably pronounce it 'floo-ur'. (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Michalis: Michalis below was not the real michalis! I do not have a speach impediment (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Michalis: I have a peach impediment. (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Michalis: I have a peach impediment. (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Wiz: They are in the standard english list of homonyms . (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Michalis: I have a speech impediment. (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Brighton &Hove: I agree. I don't know anyone who would pronounce Floor the same as Flaw. Its ludicrous. There's a big difference between me being floored and me being flawed. Maybe stick to more common sounding words next time :) (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Barnz: I'm British and I say floors and flaws the same way - I suspect you're being a bit too picky, as any change in the way I and many other people say it is imperceptible, and I think they are similarly pronounced enough for your point to be moot. (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Bob: I have been completely flawed by Wiz and bonehead's comments and do not think this puzzle is floored at all! Keep up the good work! (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Wiz: I pronounce them the same! (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Berd: Sorry, I did enjoy it but I have to agree with bonehead, I don't know anyone who pronounces floors and flaws the same way, not sure where you're from but perhaps it may be an accent thing. (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

bonehead: you may pronounce floors and flaws the same, plenty of people don't (10 months, 2 weeks ago)