Comments

wing cammnader: someone else knew the names of the new kids on the block, not me, honest

and i'm spartacus and barnaby (6 years, 5 months ago)

Rarnaby: No, I'm Barnaby. At the very least I'm Spartacus. (6 years, 5 months ago)

Spartacus: I'M SPARTACUS! (6 years, 6 months ago)

Wannaby: No, I'm Barnaby.

Logins coming - excellent stuff. (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yarnaby: I'm Barnaby. No, I'm Barnaby. (6 years, 6 months ago)

Xarnaby: Are you sure you're not impersonating me, old fruit?

Anyway, back to the grid - not bad but would have liked a few more red herrings amd maybe slightly harder group. (6 years, 6 months ago)

Barnaby: Not bad.

Only real \"problem\" is that you have a supremely unimaginative idiot playing at being me in your comments. But that\'s not your fault; earlier the lame half-wit was calling itself Carnaby, Aarnaby...

I suppose I must\'ve really wounded the pathetic little drip yet again.

I don\'t like to think I\'ve actually bothered or hurt anyone personally with my criticisms, but there are a couple -- this lame fool who has been so transparent and so desperately unfunny for so long around here, is certainly one -- who deserve the getting-to they get.

Anyway, not bad. A 3. (6 years, 6 months ago)

Dagenha: (6 years, 6 months ago)

sooz212: Yeah, wee bit easy - and I didn't know the band, they were just left at the end! (6 years, 6 months ago)

Barnaby: Although there was a tiny red herring between the babies and the peas, the rest of it was just too straightforward. Everything fell into an obvious category - even though I had no idea of the names of the band. This made it very easy.
Next time try and get more cross-overs between the different groups and not have, say, 4 names that form an obvious group. (6 years, 6 months ago)