Comments

Mogster: Just spotted this one Blues.
Nice Donald theme. Good work. (1 year, 10 months ago)

Blues: Toast, 'it's an interesting place but getting anxious now to get back in time for the six nations.
However the 30 degrees of balmy salty air helps. (1 year, 10 months ago)

toast: Blues. When they refused you entry to that swanky bar in Cardiff what they said was " Not without a TIE!". Good grief seeking a bride is an overreaction however cloth-eared you were. Good grid though. (1 year, 10 months ago)

Blues: Cheers guys...
... I got so angry about Trumpton and his wall I had two options.
One, shout at the ocean or two, knock up a veiled protest in here.
I feel better now, time for a massage methinks. (1 year, 10 months ago)

NL YCN N CT: Good grid as ever, just a little shame famous quotes or sayings wasn't accepted, as "One small step..." and "your (sic) [*you're] fired!" err on the side of brevity for me to consider as speeches... could just be my alternative facts at work though! (I'm sure Sean Spicer thinks DJT's "your fired!" - probably how he spells it anyway - was the longest and bestest speech ever!)
Either way, enjoy your hols and keep up the excellent work... Have a beer (or two!) for me ;) (1 year, 10 months ago)

Wiz: Don't do that! Enjoy your hol! (1 year, 10 months ago)

Blues: Thwarted by spull checker...
Judy Garland not Jury... I could cry into my beer. (1 year, 10 months ago)

Wiz: That explains the jury! (1 year, 10 months ago)

E.L.Wisty: Great grid. Bit thrown by "Jury" (1 year, 10 months ago)

Blues: Watching all the action in the rain on a Thai island !
Beers ok though. (1 year, 10 months ago)

Wiz: Hi, Blues,missed you! Fun grid,thanks... (1 year, 10 months ago)